We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
Collection of Personal Information
MY ELEGANCE does not sell, share or trade customers’ personal information collected online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our internal group
When you create a MY ELEGANCE account, the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address;
- Email Address;
- Telephone Number;
- Mobile Number;
- Date of Birth;
- Marketing preferences answers you provide to security questions (e.g. mother’s maiden name, pet’s name);
- Payment information and transaction details;
- Aggregated site statistics data; and
- Any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect through your interactions with our website.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- Visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser [or (if applicable) register a user account with our website];
- Request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists for post or phone updates; and
- Fill in any forms on our website.
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of the following ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased;
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information;
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request;
- To facilitate your access to our website [or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website];
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your queries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To facilitate online purchases of goods and services; and
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes.
We may pass your name and address to a third party courier service provider in order to make delivery of the product to you.
When you register as a user on MY ELEGANCE website, we will also use your personal information to send you marketing and/or promotional materials from time to time.
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by third party service provider. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on MY ELEGANCE website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organizations other than those third parties directly related to the delivery of the products you have purchased from MY ELEGANCE website. In exceptional circumstances MY ELEGANCE may be required to disclose personal information.
We may however use your contact information to send you our latest newsletters.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
MY ELEGANCE reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Complaints about Breaches of privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com