ORDERS & PAYMENTS
Q: How to shop?
- Here’s a quick guide to making your shopping experience a breeze.
Q: Do I need to register an account to shop?
- No, you do not need to register an account with us to complete your purchase. However, it is highly suggested that you do, for a much more convenient shopping experience with us. It will also be mean an easier experience when you would like us to check the status of your purchases made in past or present.
Q: How do I create my account?
- Simple! Just head over to our landing page and sign up using your preferred email or sign up via your Facebook personal account.
Q: I lost my password! What do i do?
- Don’t worry! We’ve anticipated this and all you have to do is click “Forgot Password” upon signing in and click the “Reset Password”. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
Q: Can I arrange for a pick-up?
- Of course! Upon checkout, simply select “Collect from store” and present us with your order confirmation email upon collection!
Q: I want to make a Return or an Exchange.
- For peace of mind, we allow exchanges on purchased item(s) to be made whether online or at our physical store. Whichever suits you best! Unfortunately, we do not offer any returns at the moment.
Q: How do I make payments?
- This is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Simply follow the instructions provided to you when checking out and fill in your relevant details. All transactions are made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) via iPay88, Malaysia’s most trusted and used payment gateway that accepts credit/debit cards, Paypal and local online bank transfers. If in doubt, please click here for screenshots guides.
Q: I’m an overseas customer, what will this mean for me?
- All transaction are made in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) where prices shown on our website are to be taken as an approximate value that are subject to the relevant applicable exchange rate.
Q: What if, for some reason, my payment for my online order cannot be completed?
- Don’t worry, all order with a “Pending Credit / Debit Card Payment” status shall be cancelled automatically after an hour.
Q: Can I make a direct bank transfer / Cash On Delivery (COD) or ATM transfer for my purchases?
- Unfortunately, we do not offer these services yet. Please give us time we are working on this.
Q: What payment methods are available to me as a customer?
- We accept payment via the following providers below:
Q: I’m a customer and I’m facing an issue that is not covered here!
- We are extremely sorry you couldn’t find what you were looking for here! Please click on the Message Us button at the bottom right of the website or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!